Sunday, February 18, 2007

My First

I had started blogging since end of 2005 here. A bit late to be compared to others. It had helped me a lot during my bad moments and had been a medium for my friends to get 'in-touch' to me. I was quite tired after driving to KL and back to Kuantan in just 27 hours, stuck in the New Year traffic most of the time. I slept very early last night and woke up around two a.m. Spending my night setting up this new blog and now I could hear the Al-Quran recital from the nearby 'Surau'. Subuh is just in few minutes time.

Frankly I was a bit stressed out these few days due to work load. It hit me bad this time so I am going to enjoy this Chinese New Year break to cool down a bit. I am going to spend it with my baby.. my D200. It has been inside the bag for quite sometime now. Hit the story books which I just don't have the time to read it before :-)

No comments: