Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Sleepless Nights


I had been sleepless since my dive trip to Redang. I slept around 2-4 hours per night which is lesser than my usual beauty sleep time. I started sleeping early when I started being a teacher. This few weeks you could catch me on-line at YM as late as 2 am and as early as 4 am. You could find my name in the on-line list at MUW or Photomalaysia in the wee hour nearly every night.

What did I do?? Ermm... I had the time to add up few things on my blogspot, chat with my mid-night friends (I had started adding my collection of midnight chatters heheheheheheh) and I had enough time to check on my friends blog and photos where few of it could make me stare for hours (maybe that's the reason why).

Last weekend, I was in charge taking care of 136 17 years old teenagers for two nights at a hotel in the middle of Kuantan town. Every night after their last workshop, Kak Aizar, Mamato and I would inspect at the nearby Mamak Restaurant and then checked their apartments and rooms. The inspection usually last around 1am, after that, I would not know what will happen to them. I woke up very early every morning to make sure the kids behave well during breakfast and be ready on time for the first workshop. I was reminded by someone that I am not a superwoman so I would try my best to do my work and not overdoing it. Thanks... I slept less than 6 hours for the 3days 2nights course.

This few days, my nights were also sleepless taking care of baby Imran. Huh!! I am not complaining but my body is not functioning well due to all this. I will try my best to get a good night sleep tomorrow night before the school starts again on Thursday. Well, it is already near 2am. I should try to sleep. Good night.

No comments: