Tuesday, July 10, 2007

6, 7 & 8 July 2007

Another weekend which I have been waiting for. It was a busy week for me even though most of the classes are canceled due to SPM workshop for form 5 students. My first week teaching EST. Still have to learn a lot for this subject. Love talking and chatting to the students for this class.

Before I left the school, it was scheduled earlier for me to give an usrah to the girls. It is my first time doing it. I choose a simple topic which I do think I need to let the girls know their priority in life. I am no ustazah, my Islamic knowledge is very basic so I talked to them as a sister, as a friend giving out advise. It turns out well.

I departured around 1.30pm because I need to stop at Temerloh RnR to pick up few things from my daddy. He was on the way home from Ipoh. Arrived at Temerloh 30 minutes earlier than my dad so I need to wait for him. It was my first time crossing over the other side of the highway, heheheheheh a good experience indeed. After picking up the stuffs, stayed with my daddy for awhile I started moving again. Around 5pm as I had passed the Genting Sempah Tunnel, I called Tenko to reconfirm our date. Since the first plan was to visit Jayce and Jayce is at China, Tenko had made other plans. So I need to make a new plan fast! I thought I wanna go to Midvalley to do a bit of shopping but I ended at PWTC at last.

I went straight up to level 4, met Yan talking to someone outside the hall and make my way to Ocean Elements booth. Since I did not plan for this visit, I just stayed at OE's booth. It was the first time I met Ipin and Rose. I waited till 7 pm and we (Halimi, Muzie, Rose and I) had our dinner at Stable Steak House, Kampung Baru. After dinner I made few rounds in KL city center than later went straight back home.

I was wide awake at 4am, one syndrome I have whenever I stayed home alone. It is not the fear but the emptiness I felt made me uncomfortable. Since I was wide awake, I decided to do a bit of spring cleaning. Starting from my wardrobe the later the rest of the house. While cleaning up, I watched TV3, few older programmes being replayed. I would like to share something from one of the programmes I watched.

It was at 8am when I realized I was late for a breakfast date with Davie. I took my bath and get ready as soon as possible, I was unlocking the door when I received Davie's call saying that I can take my own sweet time since she overslept after watching tennis the night before. The road condition was perfect so I arrived at Pandan Indah just about 30 minutes. Took Davie to the Cheras Veledrome for breakfast (wanna go somewhere else at first but the traffic at Loke Yew was terrible).

After breakfast with non stop chatting, we went to Jalan TAR to visit my tailor. Sending few materials bought from Padang. While I was driving, I received a call from Yan asking me if I am already at PWTC. I had earlier promised to come later in the afternoon because I wanna spend time with Davie. Since Halimi and Muzie will not be there in the morning, while Ipin needs to pick his wife from the hospital and Yan overslept I decided to make a quick stop at the tailor and then head straight to PWTC. Davie tagged along.

Staying about half an hour, Davie went home, she took the lrt even though I wanna send her home. Few minutes after I came back to the 4th level, Zul called and invited me for lunch. Syam and Erika were there too. Since Halimi had arrived to the booth, I asked Yan to join me for lunch, well he still owe me a lunch. We joined Zul, Syam and baby Erika at Garden Cafe. Erika who is with a fever started crying when she looked at Yan heheheheheh. Well lunch was ermmm ok, not to my liking but just ok.

We went back to PWTC where people had started to flood the place. Tenko and Matt were at the booth when I arrived. After changing hellos, they went to check out the booths there. Muzie arrived around 3pm from UPSI, looked tired but kept smiling and went straight to work. You are a superwoman laa sis. I took the chance that afternoon to mingle around with few fellow divers and friends which came to visit the expo. I did some surveying on few things I had in mind. I left around 6pm because I had few plans with my friends.

As I drove out from PWTC, I received an sms from Adah to join them for tea at Pelita Jalan Ampang. I called Suzie and she claims she is waiting at Pelita. When I arrived at Pelita, Suzie was no where to be seen. I called her back later to find out she was at Pelita Ampang Point heheheeheheh. I met Joe (Adah's new boyfriend) and had a bowl of sinful lamb soup. Never mind, I will be on diet from Monday. Last kopek.. hehhehehehehehe

I drove straight to Ampang in search of Suzie's new apartment, I received a call from Suzie asking me to fetch her at Win's house. It was ok at first and suddenly I made a wrong turn followed by another wrong turn and at last I end up at Taman Kosas heheheheheheheh... This is not my first time I was lost in the middle of Ampang. But frankly I enjoyed being lost, it is a good way to learn new roads and discover new places.

I arrived at Suzie's new apartment about 45 minutes after that. A new apartment in Ampang, after the three of us freshen up, we lay down in front of the TV. Well it was the first Saturday night when we hang out and do nothing. There is always a long agenda if there is any girls night out, and the earliest we head back home is 2 am. Actually, the three of us had been busy the whole day so everyone were tired. We watched TV and ate what ever possible from Suzie's kitchen (which is not much anyway). We received an sms from Fizzy asking us either wanna join them at Pelita Jalan Ampang about 2am and no one could move a muscle.

I woke up around 5am, doing nothing, staring at the empty ceiling until Adah woke up around 5.30am. She went to the toilet and suddenly I have this crazy idea, I ask Suzie to wake up and told both of them I wanna go for an early breakfast. Hehehehehehe this is the first time everyone woke up 5.30am on a girl's weekend out. I called Davie and she agrees to join us. We prayed and later went straight to Pandan Indah to pick Davie. We went to Mc Donald's in Pandan Indah, had our big breakfast and chat non-stop. It was a beautiful morning and I enjoyed it. It was around 9am when we head back home.

Adah and I sent Davie back home and went straight to Midvalley, I wanna buy something for Eusoffe's birthday. After searching high and low I ended not buying anything. I drove straight to PWTC for the last day of MIDE. Kamm joined us at Midvalley because she wanna visit MIDE. After she had made few rounds, both of us left the hall to have lunch at The Mall. We wanna go to Bukit Jalil for the National Band Competition.

We arrived at Bukit Jalil a bit late, well I was lucky not to drive there as the weather was not that good and the traffic was bad. The third band had start performing when I arrived at ex-STFian corner. 5 years in STF had made me love the band so much. I was never a band girl but the spirits is still there. I waited till STF performed and through out this process I had shouted, laughed and even screamed like a teenager. Well it made me feel much younger. I left Bukit Jalil after STF performance.

I arrived back at PWTC when it was already 6pm. Few booths had started packing as it will be closed at 7pm. I went around to say goodbye to my friends as I had planned to start my journey at 6.30pm. It was a superb weekend and I will be back for next year's MIDE. I arrived safely at Kuantan around 9.30pm. I was smiling all the way back. Thanks guys, I really enjoyed my weekend.

No comments: