Saturday, July 14, 2007

Wet Dreams...


Heheheheheheh... Don't get me wrong... It is not the usual wet dreams, my wet dreams will be my dream being underwater. 5 more days I will be underwater again, another world to me. Peace, tranquil and serene.

Most people will argue on my passion on diving. Most of them argue on the danger of doing it. Isn't everything dangerous out there? You sit in front of the TV is also dangerous, driving on dry land is also dangerous and the list can go non-stop.

Not everyone will be able to dive and I have that opportunity. Diving is something not easy, we humans being in the other element, not ours. It is not for the ones who are weak hearted and does not have the courage.

Am I scared being down there? Heck I do, but it is worth it, every second of it. The tranquility in that world made me forget about the fear I have. It is a 30++ minutes in my life that I can forget about my problems on dry land. It is not I wanna run from my problems but it is good to forget about if for a while.

I am new in this world but I could notice that divers out there are the most supportive group I had met. They will encourage us (or me) on keep diving even though we have any problems or not mastering few skills. I had been mingling around a lot of people but for me, besides my good friends, divers are another group that is very supportive.

Next month will be my first anniversary being a diver. Before my first anniversary I am going to go to the next level. I am going to take my Advance Open Water Diver (AOWD) certification. Add up another c-card to my collection and of course I can go deeper!!

Back to my dream, every time I am due for a diving trip, I will be very excited and last night dream proves that. I dreamt descending slowly, could hear I am breathing through the regulator, could feel the peace as I got deeper, it is something to beautiful to be describe.

Perhentian... Wait for me, I am coming!!

No comments: