Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Announcement And Updates

Well I had been wanting to blog for few days now but I had been a bit occupied to another way of communication. I had not been online as often as I use to due to this, but time to time I do logged in just to clean up the junks in my mail box.

I would to announce that today, from 2 pm onwards I won't be logging in till this Sunday. Today after school I am off to KL for an interview tomorrow morning. Don't get me wrong, this interview is not for another job, it is for a conversion course I applied early last month. I am still a teacher but maybe after this I will be teaching another subject besides the one I am teaching now.

I applied for this just the sake of the knowledge which I really wanna learn and thinking this as a short break from teaching. At this time I really need to have a break plus I need my brains to work more. If I succeeded, I will start this new journey end of this month.

Then, on Friday I am going on another diving trip. This time is for my AOWD (Advance Open Water Diver). With this certification, I can dive DEEPER and LONGER heheheheheh.... This trip is at Tioman. I had visited Tioman few times but this is my first taste of it as a diver. I had been dreaming about diving these few days. I can even feel myself underwater now.

No comments: