Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year??

Hello.... Am I too late?? Hope I am not.. So for everyone out there... Happy New Year... Hope this new 2008 will bring new hopes, new everything in life. Been busy lately... heheheh kept using that reason huh?? Ermmm... heheheheheh...

I am at the school today. It is the first day of school. Glad to see my students back after 3 months of course plus another 1 and a half month of school holidays. But I do really miss my ex-fifth former students. Been with them for nearly two years with their up and downs made me miss them more. A very common feeling for me every year. Tomorrow will be my last day at school because I am going to continue my studies in Japanese. It will be a year course this time. Been thinking about it for this few weeks and at last I decided to continue. The three months intensive course was actually a torture but I survived so I am going on...

For all my blog readers, I would like you to say a few prayers for my friend, Yat (I had mentioned her name few times in this blog). She is now facing a life threatening disease. I felt helpless because there is nothing much I can help just being with her to give all the inner strength she needed.

To Dr. Lynn and Ardy... Ermm... Read your blog and I could not stop smiling.. The very best for the both of you and can I claim any royalty for my blog?? hehehhehehee...

Hope everything will get better this year for me myslef and everyone out there. Just wanna ask... is it a good year to change the title? :)

No comments: