Sunday, February 17, 2008

Me....

Dear friends...

I am so damn tired now.. I spend the weekends sleeping and doing my homework.. My classes are just damn crazy.. I have reached one point where I asked myself either I am doing the right thing or not.. Looking back at why I did (or start) this is just because I just love the language.. But after studying it.. I have doubts.. Looking back.. I was born in a Malay family, Malay had been my mother tongue language, english in the other hand came in quite easy as I had 18 months of experience staying in the States at a very young age. I had never face any problem studying any languages. I had studied french before, in my secondary school but it was for fun.. Not this.. You can give me hundreds of maths questions and I will try to do it.. but language is just something different.. I could feel the heat of studying it.. I don't know either I could go on.. Luckily I have my love.. He had been my strength this time.. I love you..

No comments: