Thursday, November 20, 2008

SICK!!

I know everyone hates of being sick.. I was quite sick earlier this year and I am quite sick now.. Every time I fell sick I really appreciated the times I was healthy.. Being able to do anything, to eat everything and so on..

When I am sick, I felt very hopeless on not being able to do things I usually do. I am the independent type of person, I don't mind going places alone and I don't even mind eating alone in public places. Even though I am married I am still very independent.

Talking about the topic of being sick, I have to good friends who are very sick now. One with multiple sclerosis (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: Multiple sclerosis (abbreviated MS, also known as disseminated sclerosis or encephalomyelitis disseminata) is an autoimmune condition in which the immune system attacks the central nervous system, leading to demyelination. Disease onset usually occurs in young adults, and it is more common in women.) and the other one is with meningitis (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: Meningitis is a medical condition caused by inflammation of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord, known collectively as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by infection with viruses, bacteria, or other microorganisms but may also arise due to certain drugs, or other diseases. Meningitis is potentially life threatening due to the inflammation's proximity to the brain and spinal cord; it is therefore a medical emergency.) The one with meningitis is in coma now. Thinking of both of them I am glad that I still far healthier even though I am quite sick now.

All these years I have learn that we must live our life to the fullest in all means just for things like this. Live life to the fullest but not the ones that you will regret later. Ok.. I need my rest now. Hopefully I will recover soon.

No comments: