Sunday, February 8, 2009

empty...

Just came back from a walk with hubby. Trying to kill the time. I am still on MC until Tuesday. Had already excepted the fact that the baby is not with me anymore. But my body still acting like I am still pregnant, feeling nausea, the metallic taste in my mouth, very sensitive to smell and my breast had started lactating. I hope it will go off soon as I could not take this anymore.

I am getting healthier and I hope I can recover as soon as possible. I am glad hubby is always there for me. All the way through. It was not easy, experiencing this moment but I am glad that I had the chance to feel it. At least I could understand the feeling that other women had experienced.

To my hubby, thanks again. I love you. Even though I felt empty, you filled me up.

No comments: