Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bukan Diriku

I was ready to sleep tonight as I bid good night to two of my best friends by sms. I had been smsing them the whole night due to one question that had been on my mind since I chatted with Kak Ida earlier today. I did not get the answer for the question but I had an idea how to answer it myself. Yupp... every questions need an answer and the best answer will come from yourself. I really wanna go to bed early today as I need to drive up to Genting Highlands tomorrow for a meeting. Well I took it as a holiday for me and not a meeting... Hehehehhehehehe

As I was on my way to the toilet, I realised that TV3 is showing a repeated Hari Raya show named "Antara KL & Jakarta" which features Anuar Zain, M. Nasir and Marcell. Being Anuar Zain's fan, I stop a while at the TV. He was singing this song "Bukan Diriku" by Samsons. I love it so much so I want to share it with you. Enjoy it, it is beautiful plus painful if you really know the meaning.

Bukan Diriku

Setelah kupahami aku bukan yang terbaik
Yang ada di hatimu
Tak dapat kusangsikan
Ternyata dirinyalah yang mengerti kamu
Bukanlah diriku ..

Kini maafkanlah aku
Bila aku menjadi bisu kepada dirimu
Bukan santunku terbungkam
Hanya hatiku berbatas ‘tuk mengerti kamu
Maafkanlah aku..

Walau ku masih mencintaimu
Ku harus meninggalkanmu
Ku harus melupakanmu
Meski hatiku menyayangimu
Nurani membutuhkanmu
Ku harus merelakanmu

Dan hanyalah dirimu
Yang mampu memahamiku
Yang dapat mengerti aku

Ternyata dirinyalah
Yang sanggup menyanjungmu
Yang ramah menyentuhmu
Bukanlah diriku..

No comments: