Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oh Happy Days!!

There are happy days in our life and there are not so happy days.. For me today, it is the mixture of both. I was unhappy earlier because I need to drive about 200km just to send my grand father's car. It was supposed to be my lazy Sunday where I sat down and spend my lazy day reading just anything (from books to magazines to newspaper etc). It is just a regime to help me to relax a bit just to help me control my stress level. Anyhow the day gets better when I had the chance to shoot few pictures and got a news from my sister. She manage to buy a copy of a book which I had been hunting for weeks. I will paste the picture of the cover. Then I got the chance to buy anoher two books. Oh what a happy day for me (eventhough I don't know when will I get the chance to read it all heheheheeh)







The first book, 'Diver Down'. It was listed at my friends blog as a must read book (for divers). I tried to find the book for nearly a month even tried buying it online. My sister manage to buy it at The Borders - Berjaya Times Square. I need to wait another 2 weeks till I get my hands on it. She's in KL.



The best seller of non-fiction books. The world is flat is my second book today. I am trying to change my reading style, ermmm as my age changes.. I am trying to read more non-fiction book.

The last book is The Life Plan, another non-fiction book I bought today. It is about self enrichment which I need a lot now.. heheheheh okie dokie.. I'll continue writing later.. Good night

No comments: