Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Deception Point

I read this book during my Chinese New Year holidays. My third Dan Brown book after the famous 'Da Vinci Code' and 'Angels and Demons'. From what I found out, it was very different from the first two books I had read. It does not use any religion issues like the first two. I finish reading the whole book in two solid days, a record that I have not broken for quite some time. I use to read 400 to 600 pages book in one day but after started working I just don't have the privilage to do it. I usually need a week to finish reading which is a turn off heheheheheheeheh. I have one more Dan Brown's book to read, The Digital Fortress. I hope I could have in my hands soon.

While I was reading this book, I could feel like I was watching a thriller movie. It was enjoying. Just my type of book that I love to read, I am a bit particular on the authors especially on their way of writing. My favourite author was Sidney Sheldon, who passed away few weeks back. May he rest in peace.

No comments: