Friday, March 2, 2007

Genting Highlands


I started my journey a bit late on Wednesday. I was excused from my classes on that day but I insisted on continuing my lessons that day. I rushed back after 2.15pm, packed my things and picked up my colleague around 3.00pm. We had a nice chat along the way, mostly talking about work, school and the problems which had made us a bit tensed lately. It rained on the way, we did not made any stops.

As we arrived at Genting Sempah, it was a bit cloudy due to the rain. As we drove up the condition got worst. I barely could see, luckily the road going up to Genting is much better than last time. The fog was very thick, I drove as slow as I could and I was relieved when I arrived at Seri Malaysia Genting Highlands.

After checking in, I had dinner and after that I drove my colleague, Ayu to the top of Genting Highlands. It was Ayu's first time going up there. Driving up the hilly road brought back a lot of memories. I had once drove up there with someone very special. Since my then, I had went there twice. So I realised that I could not live with memories. If I did, I could have not drive up there again. It is how we should live our life. Face ahead eventhough the memories are pulling us back. I am moving ahead, maybe a step at a time, but I am moving.

No comments: