Saturday, March 17, 2007

My Brown Gold Lace

Few years back, when I was madly in love, I stumbled upon a brown-gold lace when I was walking by a shop at Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman. I went inside the shop and I was mesmerized with it. Being a brown lover it was a must buy thing. I did not buy it that day but it kept haunting me day by day and at last I went back to the shop and bought it.

I was still unsure about my future love life but I bought it somehow so if in case he finally proposed so at least I had a piece ready. Well my love life did not go well as planned. Due to few problems and misundestanding we broke off. I kept the material well inside my 'treasure chest'. Last week I opened my 'treasure chest' after quite sometimes since I last opened it. I took the material out, well not for me to send it to the tailor but for my best friend. She had found her true love after a series of heart breaking session.

I remembered a saying, the best thing in life is to give away the thing that you love, so I am giving it away. I am more than willing to give it away and I hope the very best for her. Maybe the material is a bit out dated but she is going to wear it on her wedding day. Thanks Elly, I love you, I hope you will have a beautiful future ahead. Amin

No comments: