Thursday, April 5, 2007

Therapeutical Weekend

I know that I have been complaining a lot about my stress level which is already reaching to one dangerous point so I decided to take a break. My friends had been talking about attending STFOGA AGM (STF Old Girls Association) on the 31st March so I decided to join them this time. I have a good excuse too, I need to drive back my dad's car which he left at KL.

I took a bus to KL. Arrived at Pekeliling Station around 5.00pm. Took another bus to my house. The traffic was terrible that day. I arrived home about 2 hours later. Pick up my dad's car keys and directly I drove to Midvalley Megamall. I picked up Tenko at Bangsar lrt station and had a nice sinful and fulfilling dinner at Kenny Roger's. I took Tenko to Midvalley Fotokem because she is looking for an PnS and underwater casing. Matt and her wanna try underwater photography. Later then we went to Jaya Jusco to buy something and since it was nearly 10.00pm we started moving. I sent her to Hajar's mother in law's house at Kelana Jaya. Tenko and her mother are going to Kota Kinabalu the next day.

I arrived home around 12pm. Settle the laundry, tidy up the house a bit and went to sleep with the tv set on. I woke up that morning, fold the laundry and then I went to Midvalley again. This time I wanna search for my stuffs since I don't have the opportunity to look for it the night before. It was still very early when I arrived, the stores were just opened. I went to Roxy, the store was on sale, I bought a bikini. I went to the Dive Shop next, bought some diving stuff and went straight to the exhibition hall. There was a travel fair held there. My friend, zul had a booth and I dropped by just to say hello. I suddenly realized that I was so hungry, went to the food court, got a bite and start shopping again.

After drained up my wallet and credit card, I went to Saloma Bistro for STFOGA AGM. Changed my clothes and helped out my friend at the counter. It was my first AGM, enjoyed every minute of it, meeting with my friends, my seniors (which I had never met), my juniors etc. It was raining when the meeting ended and we went straight to Quality Hotel, checked in and waited for my friend to arrive.

After cleaning up, pray etc, we went to Sogo for dinner. When everyone had arrived, we went to Sogo Redbox. We booked for three hours but ended singing for four hours. I enjoyed it so much, I ended with a sore throat. As we came out from Sogo, people had started lining up at the side of the road waiting for the street race. We continued talking till wee hour in the morning.

When we woke up, we decided to have lunch at Quality Hotel, dim sum buffet. I love dim sum so much and enjoyed every bite I took. After lunch, we checked out and I went straight to Zul's new house. Went back straight to my house, pick up few things and drove back home. It was quite sometime since I last drove alone and smiling all the way through. I had so much fun this weekend.