Friday, May 25, 2007

48

This last 48 hours were damn crazee!! Yesterday my meeting ended around 4.45pm, I went straight home, picked Hannan Sufiyyah and rushed to the mall. My sister was already there waiting for both of us. We wanna buy something for Emak's birthday and since her last perfume just finished we decided wanna buy her a perfume. After making few rounds, we chose Kenzo Flower.. yeah I know it is just yesterday but we love it and it suits her. After buying it, I went to the bank (errmmmm it was payday :))later on dropped by at the store to buy coconut milk.

I arrived home around 6.30pm, after freshen up and prayed I hit the roads again and this time Emak tagged along. I paid the bank(s) another visit and searched my daddy's Power Bar. It was sold out at the Watsons we used to go. After that we went to Maxis to pay our bills and AMBank to pay my dad's credit card. We arrived home around 10pm. Suddenly I remembered that I wanna cook something for Friday's pot-luck. I never missed cooking something for pot-luck.

I rushed to Giant (luckily Giant close at 11pm) and was quite surprise that there were a crowd of shoppers at that time. I am not a frequent night goer so I am not well versed with Kuantan's night life. I finished shopping by 11pm, drove back home, prepared the stuff to cook.

While cooking, I watched American Idol's results show and at the same time making my cousin's and my best friend's hantaran. I slept around 2.45am and woke up at 5.30am to finish up my cooking.

The extra classes for the form three, four and five started today and for the form fives it is Additional mathematics. I need to teach four classes, 2 hours each and in between classes I shopped for few stuff that I need for the hantaran.

It is beyond words for me to describe how is my body feeling now. I still need to give the final touch for my cousin's hantaran because the engagement is on Sunday and they are going to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow. Wwaaarrrgggghhhh I need to get some rest and I NEED NITROGEN!! I AM GETTING CRANKY NOW!!

No comments: