Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mission Statement

I wanted to write about this yesterday but suddenly I felt numb. Even my buddy noticed that I am not the usual me. The day before I was excited to write about this, had everything planned in my head just waiting for the time it could come out. Yesterday morning, out of nowhere I felt the numbness, slowly creeping inside me, something I haven't felt for quite sometimes. I tried to think what is the reason of yesterday numbness but couldn't find any. I even tried to explain it to one of my girlfriends but failed. But maybe my luck which made me numb... I had encountered my third strike... with in 3 weeks... huh... is it showing something?

Stop all the crap. The last few days I had made up my mind. I had been in my numb zone for quite sometime now. Errmmm one whole year to be exact. I did not control my life and I had let my life controlled me this pass years. I did not plan anything, I accepted what I had, the numbness was controlling me. I had not being "feeling" in the way I used to feel. I live my life a day at a time. How pathetic..

So for starting my new life, I had planned few things and I don't think I want to share everything here, let it be a part of me.

1. I wanna lost my weight... ermmm around xx kgs - I wanna wear my baby-tees!!
2. I don't want to wear neutral colors anymore.. I wanna wear RED!!
3. I wanna work out on something, something that I gave up few years back.
4. I wanna live my life to the fullest, life is beautiful and I am wasting it.

PS: Just wanna wish happy birthday to the May babies in my family
1. Kamil Khalili Abdullah - my youngest brother - 10th May
2. Nur Hannan Sufiyyah Abdul Wahid - my niece - 23rd May
3. Rumi binti Senin - my beloved Mom - 24th May
- May they will be bless in the coming years. I love you guys. Will post the pictures later.

No comments: