Saturday, June 30, 2007

Cooking again

It is now 5.49am, azan subuh had just been heard from the nearby surau. I had just finished cooking which I started about an hour ago. Well cooking is one of my passion. I had been cooking since 7 years old and had fallen in love with it since. Cooking is a sort of therapy for me if only someone else did the cleaning up hehehhehehehehe. I really need this therapy just to cool off myself. I had a very rough day yesterday and canceling my diving trip do contribute to my increasing stress level.

We are having pot luck today, that is why I dragged myself from bed this early. I actually want to cook it last night but my dad dragged me to be his chauffeur last night. Few days ago, one of the senior teachers (one of the teachers I don't like) had informed me about this with a very cheerful and loving voice as if telling me... "Lily cook something good for us!!". I do admit I am one of the main contributor for every pot luck at school, looking at people enjoying the food I cooked is just a wonderful feeling but I don't like to be force on doing something. The rebellious part within me will come out when I was forced to do something. Since I don't like her, I nearly end up not cooking anything but due to a special request from my 'adik' I had cooked something. Ermmm... maybe that is why my parents had never forced me to get married hehehheehhehe.

The menu for today is Spaghetti Bolognese. My 'adik' requested me to cook it. I was ready to do the grocery when I found out my parents were at Giant, Kuantan yesterday. So via phone I ask my mom to buy the ingredients I needed. My mom had actually made a mistake on buying the wrong type of cheese. Instead of the usual Mozzarella or Parmesan, she bought Romano, anyhow I like the outcome though. Oppsss... I think I had not put in something, never mind it is not that important.

So another cheap therapy session for me today. I am actually smiling again, for the time being.

No comments: