Sunday, July 1, 2007

English... Anyone?

Tomorrow, 2nd July 2007 will be another new chapter in my teaching life. I had just finished redoing the school schedule and due to shortage of English teachers in my school, I had voluntarily offered myself to teach EST (English in Science and Technology). Me teaching English? Huh!! In my five years teaching, I had only teach Mathematics (5 years), Additional Mathematics (4 years), Rekacipta (Innovation-4 years) and Science (6 months).

To tell you the truth, when I first applied for KPLI (Kursus Perguruan Lepasan Ijazah) I was between two choices, English or Maths. But I choose Maths at last. But now I ended teaching English - well some sort of English though. Been thinking of changing my contact lenses to blue color hehehehhehehe. So wish me luck key. Thanks.

No comments: