Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It was a beautiful dream

6.40 am... My mom tried woke me up again, for the third time. Still very sleepy, I grabbed my towel and head to the shower. Took a quick bath and rushed for Subuh as the syuruk was very near.

7.15 am... As I entered the school gate, s**t... there is an assembly. I could see the kids lined up in the hall and few teachers running to the hall. I parked my car at the open space, grabbed my ID card and my hand phone, ran straight to the office, punched in and quickly heading to the hall. S**t again, I had forgotten my blazer!! Never mind... I will find somewhere at the back row to hide.

7.45 am... The big boss walked in, s**t... what took him so long to be here. The kids were restless in their lines and the teachers started to dozed off, still very tired from yesterday closing ceremony. The assembly started like usual, singing, recite the prayer, reports and at last the big boss took the mic. S**t... this will be a long assembly, I was nearly half asleep when he announced school will end at 10 am. Huh!! This is too good to be true. I smsed my two best friend, Mat and Yati planning something evil. "Let's go to KL... just for fun". Yati agreed on the spot but Mat took his time to agree on it.

10.00 am... The students had been dismissed from school, the teachers started to pack up and I had started screaming to my best friends to move. I drove back home, changed my clothes, changed my car, called my mum... "Mak... nak gi KL"... "Buat apa?"... "Saja jalan-jalan and nak cari barang"... "Gi tengok Pak Chang sekali"... "Ha... ok gak tuh... boleh jenguk Pak Chang"... Beyond her approval, I drove back to school, picked Yati and Mat and headed to KL.

1.00 pm... stopped at Temerloh RnR. Bought patin for Muzie and Yan... "Yat... aku ni mimpi ke Yat?"

1.45 pm... stopped at Genting Sempah RnR. Mat bought some chessnut.

2.30 pm... Paid the Gombak Toll. "Yat... aku ni mimpi yer?? Dah sampai KL ni.."

3.00 pm... Arrived at Midvalley, checked in at My KTV. 3 hours of karaokeing.

6.00 pm... stopped at The Dive Shop. Ordered a BARE Velocity Sky Blue. Bought a birthday present for Tenko.

6.15 pm... stopped at MPH. Searched high and low for a book and at last being told the book is still in the warehouse... S**T

6.30 pm... headed to Selangor Medical Center where Pak Chang is warded due to heart problem. Arrived there around 7.15 pm. Stayed around an hour, few of my uncles were there too.

8.15 pm... headed to Ampang where I am supposed to meet Muzie. Called Tenko to confirm the place and Tenko wanted to tag along.

9.00 pm... Arrived at Bandar Tasik Selatan LRT station where I am supposed to pick Tenko. She took the wrong train. Need to wait a bit longer.

9.17 pm... Yan called asking where I was. I was still stucked at Bandar Tasik Selatan waiting for Tenko. After Tenko arrived, I started moving while catching up with Tenko with the latest news (as if I haven't heard from her for quite sometimes hehehehehhehe)

9.40 pm... Arrived at Suzy's Conner, Yan had already finished eating. Muzie and I ordered pasta while Tenko, Mat and Yat ordered Nan with Tandoori Chicken. The pasta was superb!! Yan and Abang joined us. Abang ordered some sate. Chatting while enjoying our dinner... Yat was the only non diver there so she had a bit tough time hehehehehhehe.

11.00 pm... Finally had the chance to start moving. I would love to chat longer but thinking of the three hours journey back home, I realized it was time. After changing good byes (luckily Muzie agreed to take Tenko home) I drove straight back to Kuantan. It was raining all the way through. Before Yat and Mat fell asleep again I asked the same question... "Am I dreaming?" I smiled in the pitch black. Smiling to myself. It felt good... damn good!!

2.00 am... finally arrived home safely. Am I dreaming?? If it is a dream, it was a beautiful dream. Still smiling to myself, I fell asleep the moment my head touched the pillow, without any dreams till my alarm clock buzzed at 6.30am. It is another day for me and it is no dream.

No comments: