Friday, June 1, 2007

My Boy

Well... I had waited the second when the clock strike 12. Had been waiting for today just to make few wishes. Before I do that I would like to share something.
My Boy

This is my boy, Mirza, well don't get me wrong, he is not my biological child. He is one of my best friend's child. When he was less than two months old, I had been assigned to take him back to Kuala Lumpur. He has a twin, a girl, Amni. His mother had a tough time raising both kids at one time. So I was asked to take him to his auntie. His parents are staying at Sandakan, Sabah.

I had flied to Sandakan one morning with my ex and came back on the same day. It was my first visit to Sandakan after leaving the town back in 1985. On my journey back to KL together with Mirza and my ex, people thought we were a family :).

Last Tuesday, at Elly's wedding I had the chance to see him again. As if we were bonded in a way it did not take a long time for him to get along with me. He loves playing with my gadgets. As he grew bigger, I could say he has his father's look while Amni has her mom's. Looking at him, holding him in my hands brings a lot of memories...

PS:
1. I would like to wish Happy Anniversary to Mirza's parents, Bedah and Hafiz. Happy birthday to Hafiz.

2. Happy Birthday to a long lost beloved friend, Saiful Shahril bin Abdul Jalil. I had lost contact with him since end of 2001. How I wish I could wish him Happy Birthday. Epul... wherever you are, Happy Birthday. I miss you.
**Anyone who knows him, could you gimme some info on him. Thanks.

3. A note to my friends, I will be heading to Padang, Indonesia next Tuesday till Saturday for a family trip. I will not be able to be online from tomorrow night because I am going to attend a friend's wedding up north. Hope to be back on the net as soon as possible. I will miss you.

No comments: