Monday, July 9, 2007

Is it wrong??


I wanna wrote my report on what happen last weekend. It was a blast, very tiring but enjoyable. But I couldn't write about it yet because I think it would be unfair for myself and my friends. I had spent the day with tears, not because of I am sad, but my friends are.

In my old blog, I remembered writing an entry talking about my friends. Beside Allah, The Prophet Muhammad, my family, myself... I love my friends. I grew up with friends, the 10 critical years of growing up I spent with my friends. I treasure my friends as I had lost few of them. I learned my lesson the hard way, appreciate everything I have when I have it, not after I lost it. People tend to take things for granted when they have it and then later regret when they lost it.

My friends tend to classify me as someone 'strong', it fits to my name where Jalida = tabah. But lately I had been telling my friends that I am strong because they made me. Besides Allah, The Prophet Muhammad and my family, I owed everything to my friends.

Since I treasure my friendship, I will try my best to make my friends happy. If they are happy, I am happy, if they are sad, I am sad too. Is it wrong? It is damn frustrating when I feel helpless where I could not help my friends. I know I am no superwoman. But I want the best for my friends as they had been the best for me, in my life. I do think I am a better friend than a girlfriend.

To my two friends who are not in their good day today, I prayed for the best to you. You deserve to be happy. My tears today is for you.

No comments: