Thursday, July 5, 2007

MIDE here I come...

This weekend is MIDE weekend. What is MIDE? It is Malaysian International Dive Expo. You can check it here to find the details. I had been waiting for this event since I first knew it. It has been marked in my organizer for this event since March. That is why when my name was up for a camping trip I had to say no to my boss hehehehhehehe. Well that is not the first time.

Why I wanna go to MIDE? I wanna check out few stuff, I am collecting dive equipments slowly. I wanna check out the dive packages offered, there will be participants from overseas too. The best part is I wanna meet my diver friends - the ones I knew and have met and the ones I knew and I haven't met hehehehehe.

Well besides MIDE, this visit is also dedicated to my girl friends. It has been quite some time since I last hang out with them. Another therapy session for me, I really need it since my next diving trip will be in another 2 weeks time. There is also The National Band Competition at Bukit Jalil Stadium where STF will be representing Johor. I am still thinking on joining my friends since I need to head home that evening.

Girls... here I come. I had shave my legs and ready to party!!

ps: I will not be online from tomorrow afternoon till Sunday. No worries, most of my friends online will be at MIDE too ;)

No comments: