Monday, July 30, 2007

Love is Cinta

It had been a stressful week for me. After three wonderful days being underwater with great company, I was stuck with bundles of work, need to solve a student's problem, being directed to accompany my students to the State's Science Carnival at Pekan and the list can go on non-stop. To reduce the stress level, I decided to do a movie marathon weekend with Yat. But we ended up with one movie only because we were damn tired through out the weekend.

Since both of us never watch any Indonesian movie before, even the famous "Ada Apa Pada Cinta", so we opted for "Love is Cinta". I had never paid any attention on any promotion about the movie or even did not read the preview before watching it. Only the "Ada Cinta" song had been played again and again on the radio. So both of us had no idea what is the movie all about.

It took me less than 10 minutes to shed my first tears and it did not stop there. From plot to plot, from time to time, I shed my tears. The last movie I was with tears was "Cinta", it was last November. The base of the movie was more likely to Ghost, but the plot was different with it's own originality. The actors had played their role well, as they had touched a lot of people watching it. We can hear sobbing sounds time to time.

There are few moral value from this movie:
1. If you like someone, totally like him/her please tell them.
2. Appreciate what ever you have, because it could be to late if they are gone.
3. Listen to your heart, it will show you the way.

I would like to share the Ada Cinta song here


ucapkanlah kasih satu kata yg ku nantikan
sebab ku tak mampu membaca matamu
mendengar bisikmu

nyanyikanlah kasih senandung kata hatimu
sebab ku tak sanggup mengartikan getar ini
sebab ku meragu pada dirimu

reff:
mengapa berat ungkapkan cinta
padahal ia ada
dalam rinai hujan
dalam terang bulan
juga dalam sedu sedan

mengapa sulit mengaku cinta
padahal ia terasa
dalam rindu dendam
hening malam
cinta terasa ada

nyanyikanlah kasih senandung kata hatimu
sebab ku tak sanggup mengartikan getar ini
sebab ku meragu pada dirimu

repeat reff

Last time I took 10 years to finally have the guts saying that I love a particular person, I had my good moments with him even though it was less then 2 years. I had no regrets but I don't think I can wait another 10 years to do the same thing...

FYI... from the original plan to release our stress, we were depressed after watching it hehehehhehe... so the moral value here... read the synopsis or movie preview before watching any movies.

No comments: