Sunday, September 16, 2007

I have been tagged

My friend, Dr. Lynn aka Bones aka Bakawali had tagged me. hehehehe doing this for fun... here it goes..

5 things in my bag
1. My Wallet
2. Keys - car keys, house keys, room keys etc
3. An english novel book or/and magazine
4. My handphone
5. Lipstick and compact powder

5 things in my wallet
1. My ID
2. My Padi AOWD Card
3. Lots of cards - atm cards, credit cards, bonus points cards etc
4. My Dive Buddy picture
5. An old RM20 note

5 Favorite things in my bedroom
1. My "Selimut Busuk"
2. My laptop
3. My magazines and story books
4. My new bed
5. My old perfume collection

5 Things I wish to do
1. Live happily with my dive buddy
2. Dive exotic dive sites with my dive buddy
3. Write a book
4. Do bungee jumping at New Zealand
5. Grow old with my dive buddy

5 Things I am doing now
1. Lying on my new bed with my homework all over it
2. Chatting with my colleague - talking about our big bosses at school (ngumpat masa bulan posa-hehehehehe)
3. Thinking of my dive buddy - who is sick on the weekend I am not around
4. Planning on what to do next, before I head back to KL
5. Ermmm.... nature call!!

5 Person I would like to tag
1. Ardy
2. Muzie
3. Aneez
4. Siti Hasina
5. Marina

No comments: