Saturday, September 15, 2007

My New Life #2 - I'm the lucky one

Been thinking either I should write this or my report on my trip to Perhentian during the National Day for the underwater clean up but then I decided to write this first. Just to make it easier for me to tell about my Perhentian trip later. Before I start I wanna share this first. The lyric of one of Anuar Zain's new songs - I'm the lucky one.

Ku persembahkan satu cita ku
Setulus hati hanyalah untukmu

Dan ku lakukan semampu aku

'Tuk menyayangi mu
Hingga kau merasa jadi pujaanku


Chorus:
Meski bercinta kadang tak indah
Tapi 'tuk buktikan kau yang terindah

Dan ku pastikan

I'm the lucky one

Nikmati cinta
Lebih dari segalanya

Jiwa ku dulu yang tak tersentuh

Kini terasa sejak bersamamu

Berikan hangat hingga ku tak mampu
'
Tuk jauh dari mu

Kerna kau yang bisa buat ku bahagia


Bridge:

Caramu membuat ku tak terdaya

Mata hatiku pun ikut terjaga

Kau ubah hidupku ini

Jadi sempurna


Yess.... I'm the lucky one. Ermm I don't really don't know how to start this but I just would like my friends to know about what had happen to my life. I think you have read one of my blog saying that I went out with my "Dive Buddy". Well it is official now I am with him. He is a diver for sure. I am sure to tell more about him later, I just lost my words now. I will attach two pictures of us underwater during the Project AWARE dives.






Pictures courtesy from Comot. Thanks








No comments: