Saturday, September 15, 2007

My New Life #1

Ok... I am still wide awake at 4 am. Maybe because of the ice coffee from Kemaman Kopitiam I drank while hanging out with Yat or maybe because I slept in the bus all the way from KL till Maran and continued sleeping after Maghrib. Well I am really tired, mentally and physically but after quite sometime since I last logged in I would really take this time to cramp everything.

Oppsss... back to the topic... My new life #1... well I made it!! I made it to the 12 weeks Japanese Conversion Course. I registered on the 27th August 2007. I was informed that I was selected only on Thursday afternoon so I don't have a lot of time to settle everything. There were so many things that I need to settle in three days. The car need to be fixed, need to settle my school stuff, need to pack up etc. That is the reason why I don't have the chance to even write a single line for it.

Ermm... it has been quite sometime since I last studied full time and the feeling was good. Well to tell the truth, I really need to adjust myself on the fact I am studying full time now. My brain is a bit rusty but I enjoyed every second of it. This conversion course is only 12 weeks and it is an express course. In this 12 weeks I need to learn so many things. Even Hiragana - one of the japanese characters, I spent a day to get to know it, write it and lastly remembered it. HUH!!! My last Japanese course I spent 2 months to do it but in this 3 weeks I can read Hiragana. Ermmm...
The Zakuro 2

In this 12 weeks, my other 18 classmates and me will not only need to learn about the language but also the japanese culture. So we had and will have few trips for this matter, the first was a lunch trip to the Zakuro - a japanese restaurant besides Ampang Park. Enjoyed the food so much. Love it.
One of the sets offered at The Zakuro 2

For the time being, I stayed at my apartment in Damansara Damai but sometimes I slept at IPBA. I have a beautiful room there. I love my new life, eventhough it is a bit hectic but I need the change, I have been in my comfort zone for quite a long time now. I love the language though, that is what made me took this.

My Classmates at the Tatami Room - Japan Foundation Kuala Lumpur

After the 12 weeks course, I will take JLPT (Japan Language Proficiency Test) Level Four (the lowest level). Next year, out of 19 students only 15 will go to next level, a year course to prepare ourself as Japanese Language teachers. I hope I can make it. A break from the school is something good.. I need it. :)

No comments: